I'm going to take a break today from my series of "the good and the bad" to just hive you a broad update. So I realized something today as I was surfing the web and listening to my music, I realized that everything was coming almost as naturally as Windows and to be honest, it surprised me. This is partially because not only am I adjusting myself to a new operating system, I'm re-adjusting myself to Mozilla Firefox.
I used to use it during the days of IE6, but while I still had it on my computer for a few of its features, I rarely used it after IE7 came out. Allot of people seem to think that Firefox is the "best" but my favorite feature in Firefox was tabbed browsing and IE7 just seemed to do it so much better. But like I have said, re-adjusting has been surprisingly easy for me.
On a broad computer level however though I'm learning new things everyday and that seems to be the best part if this test. I still cant get CompizFusion to work but I guess I'll have to classify that as a work in progress.
But overall however, I am quite happy with Ubuntu and look forward to learning more about it.
Currently: Working my way to level 70 in World of Warcraft
Monday, March 17, 2008
72 Hours in...(ok, I'll stop counting)
Labels:
CompizFusion,
firefox,
ie6,
ie7,
opperating,
system,
tabbed browsing,
web,
world of warcraft
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment